Arcori PM - Accounting
Having easy access to critical financial data and reports is essential for the success of any
property management organization. Our accounting module is a core part of our software, whernever a module performs an action the or pocess, Arcori PM automatically updates the General Ledger and other financial modules.
This means you have instant access to financial data. We also include Drill-down capabilities that allow you to quickly find the necessary financial information to make key business decisions.
Our accounting system provides the features and depth of information requested by the most demanding accountants and auditors.
Accounting Automation and Batching
One of the key goals of Arcori PM is to simplify the daya to day operatiopn of your accounting department. One of the ways we do this is by providing a number of features that automate or batch common processes. Some of these features include:
- Recurring Client Charges (i.e. Monthly Rent Charges)
- Process Recurring Payables
- Batch Payments to quickly process client payments
- Automatic bank payments for rent etc
- Automatically create bank deposit sheets
- Batch management reports to allow the producing of monthly reports
- Lockbox integrations
- Integration with online tenant payment systems
- Create batch arrears/delinquent letters to help collect outstanding receivables
- Easy to use Bank Reconciliation
Templates - to make thing easier
Arcori PM has the ability to setup “Transaction Templates”, which are pre-defined accounting Debit and Credit Transactions to perform a specific task. Ease of use, accuracy and productivity are some of the benefits of using templates. The most common example is a Rent Charge. The Rent Charge template could be setup by the user or by the accountant and will ensure the proper accounts are used for recording the Rental Income. Specifically, the Rental Income is a Credit and the Accounts Receivable will be the Debit. Templates ensure the property accounting codes are used correctly.
Arcori PM includes a variety of financial reports for Cash Basis and Accrual Basis accounting. The key benefit of Arcori PM is the ability to add new reports into the system as needed to ensure you have the reporting capabilities needed for now and the future. All financial reports can be exported into popular formats such as PDF, Excel, Word and others if desired. A few of the most common financial reports included (many others are also included) are:
- General Ledger Listing (Detailed and Summary reports)
- Client Invoices and Statements
- Client Delinquent/Arrears Report
- Aged Receivables
- Rent Roll (Various formats)
- Profit & Loss (Various formats)
- Bank Deposits
- Bank Reconciliation
Arcori PM provides the capability of attaching source documents to any transaction. This provides extremely powerful auditing and reconciliation options. Common uses of this feature would include attaching the accounts payable Bill (Invoice) to the entry in the system. The actual bill is attached and this information is always available at your fingertip.
Security is built into every module of the system and is assigned to individual users. Therefore, access to the accounting information can be controlled by the system administrator. A variety of security options are available that control view, edit, and delete capabilities.
Summary of Accounting Features
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Thousands of financial reports
- Cash Basis and Accrual Accounting
- Calculate Management Fees
- Calculate Late Fees
- Print Management Checks
- Print Owner Checks
- Use multiple bank accounts
- Create Bank Deposit Slips
- Bank Reconciliation
- Drill Down to Source Documents
- Paperless Office
- ACH/EFT and MICR Checks
- Batch Check Printing
- EFT for Canadian Clients
- Flexible! ACH for USA Clients
- Flexible! MICR Check Printing
- Use your existing checks.
- Automatically number your checks
Need More Information? look here:
Property & Tenant Management Maintenance Purchasing Other Features